The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

the SUEper shoot #2

Sue was one of the first to contact me after I sent out the letter on Facebook. We probably live ten miles from each other in the Atlanta area, but had never met, although we have been "friends" for a year or two on Facebook. 

Thinking back, I don't think Sue and I had a single conversation in high school, but I do remember her... a sweet smile, beautiful brown eyes and rather shy. 

On the day of the shoot, we met in a parking lot across the street from the location of the shoot. It wasn't as hot as the day of Regina's shoot but it was still hot. I enjoyed walking around the gardens with Sue and playing dodge ball with the sun, but the best part of the shoot was going to Subway (restaurant) afterwards and talking about our experiences at Huntington High. Were they ever different! I think we'll keep our conversation between us, but suffice it to say, we both enjoyed our years at HHS...we'll just keep it at that! 



Sue has a lovely family who I was honored to shoot a month or so later. She is fortunate to have a loving husband and a son and daughter who have given her two darling grandchildren.  Thanks, Sue for introducing me to your family and for giving me the opportunity to spend time with all of you! 

Next post: Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment