The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sue Ellen #34

This image was shot in North Myrtle Beach right across the street from Sue Ellen's condo. What a perfect day! Two years ago, Sue Ellen agreed to a "practice" shoot in the same spot. She knew what to expect...sun, breeze, spectators, and kids getting in the way. 


Sue Ellen is another Simms Elementary School graduate. I can just remember those wooden floors and that scary basement. Connecting with her at the reunions and the beach brings back wonderful memories. 

I hope I captured your "sunny" attitude in this shot. Your bright smile just makes this image. Thanks for helping me out with the first shoot and agreeing to participate in the project. Let's do lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment