The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Edison #35


Edison was the first in line at the Huntington shoot last spring. You gotta hand it to him, he came without knowing what to expect and that takes guts! 

I was able to get lots of great shots of Edison. He was easy to pose...willing to try different angles to avoid the sun! 


I enjoyed spending time with Edison and getting to know him. He's a friendly guy with a welcoming smile, as you can tell by this image. Oh, and I can't forget that twinkle in his eye when he laughs! 

Thanks Edison for being a part of this project, and thanks for your patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment