The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Brenda #36 and Allen #37

Doing this project has made me realize that friendships never die. Old friends just seem to pick up where we left off...almost 50 years ago. I wish we had Facebook all those years, then we would have been able to keep up with everyone's life. Now we have just a few minutes to catch up. The reunions help a lot, but there is never enough time. 

To me, Brenda looks the same as she did in high school. Pretty blue eyes and sweet smile.


And I would recognize Allen anywhere. Big brown eyes and that grin that makes you wonder what's on his mind. Hummm. 




It was a joy photographing the two of them. Brenda has a great sense of humor and Allen is cool and calm. They just go together. 

Pictured below are Brenda and Allen's ninth grade pictures in the Cammack Junior High Yearbook.




This is one amazing couple! Thanks for being part of this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment