The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

fantastic Fred #21

You gotta love him! Fred is one of the happiest, most likable, generous and patient guys I know. Okay, maybe I'm not 100% sure on the patient scale, because he plays golf, and we all know what can happen on the golf course. Now I'm sure he wouldn't throw his golf club and shout obscenities like Tiger, or...maybe I need to think this through.  

During this shoot, there were three women watching and two giving orders, but it didn't bother him at all. It was important to capture his smile and I think I did. Do you see that twinkle in his eye? 


Fred, it was wonderful seeing you again. Thanks for being a part of this project and thanks for letting me stay at Club Fred! You don't really throw your clubs, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment