The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Monday, March 4, 2013

the very capable Karen #15

When I started planning my trip to Huntington last fall, I had a few problems getting in touch with a few of our classmates who I thought would want to be part of this project. Several friends offered to help with the search, but I soon discovered that Karen was my "go to". The girl can find anyone. She gave me phone numbers and even called a few herself. 

I photographer her at the perfect time of day...not a lot of sun and just a few clouds. As you can tell, she's very photogenic. 



Thanks for all of your help, Karen. I hope you'll be around to help me beat the bushes when I return in early May!

No comments:

Post a Comment