The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

marvelous Marsha #17

And that is what she is...marvelous. Such a seriously sweet person and so full of joy. Her eyes sparkle and her face lights up with that bright green jacket. She also wore a unique necklace that doesn't show in this image, but it will in the image that I hope to put in the book. As with most of the classmates, which I photographed at our old HHS building, we moved all over the steps. This one was taken on the street level, shaded from the sun, that was just appearing overhead.  


Thanks, Marsha for taking the time to come to the shoot. I'm sure you would rather have been playing golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment