The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

lovely Linda #16

I was fortunate to photography Linda on the same day as Tia and Karen. As I mentioned before, the conditions, as far as lighting goes, were almost perfect. Linda was so easy to work with...such a delight to shoot...very agreeable. With her height, I thought the stairs pose would be effective, and I was right! Her eyes popped and her smile was contagious. 


Although she was on a tight schedule, she acted as though she was  in no hurry. I loved hearing about all of the cities she has lived in, as well as her different careers. Thanks, Linda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment