The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Friday, March 22, 2013

prudent Priscilla #18

I'll bet you five dollars that you thought I was going to title Priscilla's shoot, "prissy Priscilla" which she's not, or "pretty Priscilla" which she is, but I think prudent just fits. Discreet and sensible...that's her; she's also so darn sweet. After photographing thirteen classmates in two days, I was starting to drag a little and then came Priscilla, accompanied by my long-time friend, Judy Stark Conard. Seeing Judy brought back so many happy memories...I remember riding to Miller Elementary with Mrs. Stark and Judy every day for a year. This was such a luxury because for the first five years of elementary, I walked with the neighborhood kids to Simms Elementary...no cars, no buses, just our feet! 

Back to Priscilla. Like so many other classmates, she agreed to lots of poses in different areas of the school. I think we would all agree that she looks much like she did in high school (only better) with her pretty brown hair and big brown eyes. 


Thanks for making my last Huntington shoot so easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment