The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

the very dignified Dewey #6

Dewey has got to be THE MOST PATIENT PERSON in the entire world. Really. At the shoot, I had a notebook of poses that I wanted to try on him and he was willing to comply. What a guy! He is probably one of those guys who would agree to eat pizza when he really wanted steak...you know, easy, easy going. I love this shot of Dewey...love the background, too. The sun in peeking out and minutes away from blowing out the building. Got it in the nick of time!


A huge thanks Dewey for your generosity and willingness to help with my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment