The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

the benignant Betsy #7

Betsy's shoot was at high noon. The sun was directly over the building, so we moved to the ground level and shot to the right of the arch. Those of you who attended HHS know where I'm talking about. Although I hadn't seen Betsy in almost fifty years, I would recognize her in a minute! She still has that flawless pale skin, beautiful blue eyes and blond hair...she's one of those natural blonds. It was a joy to catch up with her, but there just wasn't enough time...can't do much in an hour! 


Betsy, thanks for participating. Hope to see you in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment