The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Andrea #43 and Steve #44

Well, here they are. Andy and Steve. What a cute couple. It was fun photographing them. Andy is so gorgeous, all she has to do is stand there and just let me take the pics. Steve, on the other hand, wasn't so sure about it. I think Andy had to twist his arm, but it was okay by the time they showed up. 



I loved that they wore pastel shirts. Pink for girls and blue for boys! Did y'all plan that?

They are the third married couple that I photographed for this project. Mary and Fred, Brenda and Alan, and now, Andy and Steve. All three couples seem to be happy and still in love! I can just tell by the way they all looked at each other. 

Thanks for coming, you two! I had fun, and hope you like your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment