The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Brent #41

Brent is and always has been such a nice guy. He is one of the few of our classmates that is still working, so I was grateful that he took time away from work to come to the shoot. 


Knowing a little about where he works, I imagine he has an extremely stressful job...just dealing with all of those people would put me in the ... you know. But I can tell you this, if he is stressed, he doesn't show it. His warm smile and calming blue eyes would put all at ease the minute they meet him. 

Brent, I'm so glad that you were able to come to the shoot. Thanks for your participation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment