The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Judy #29

Judy was one of the first classmates living in Florida to contact me. We spoke on the phone several times getting to know each other. She was quite helpful in connecting me with other classmates with whom she thought would want to participate. 

The reason that I describe her as jubilant is because at the time of the shoot, she had just completed a MAJOR medical procedure. She is one strong woman to go what she went through and still be willing to come to the shoot. 


I enjoyed meeting Judy and getting to know her better. Her positive attitude, sweet personality, and beautiful smile were reflected in this image. Judy, thank you for coming to the shoot and being part of the project. Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment