The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Jenni #28

When I was planning this Florida trip, I needed to find a beach on the gulf coast that would be convenient for four of our classmates. I googled "cute beaches near St. Petersburg" and this one came up, Pass-A-Grille. I had never heard of it, but I notified all four friends and set a date and time for the shoot. Had I know that I would have to cross that bridge from hell, also know as the Sunshine Skyview Bridge, I can guarantee that I never would have gone there. Never. (There are lots of videos about it on YouTube, but this one is short. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWIp5dIycBc&feature=endscreen.)

As luck would have it, I didn't have a heart attack and my legs stopped shaking enough to enable me to walk around and find a suitable location. After the equipment was unloaded, I perched myself on a park bench and waited. 

The first to arrive who was driving a snazzy convertible with the top down, of course, and wearing a fedora, was Jenni Cunningham. 


Jenni is a hoot! Happy, confident, caring and generous are just a few words that describe her. Bottom line...she is a good person. Thanks, Jenni for being part of this group and making the shoot so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment