The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Connie #30

The excitement that Connie brought to the shoot was contagious. She was friendly, out-going and really, really fun to get to know. Even though she was the third to be photographed in Pass-A-Grille, she remained patient and cheerful as she waited over an hour for her turn.

When it was her turn, I discovered that she was comfortable in front of the camera and was willing to try lots of poses that we suggested. In fact, she "messaged" me afterwards and asked that I not show some of the fun poses that Jenni encouraged! I still have them just in case she changes her mind! 


During our time together I learned that she was one of the "new kids" to our class. That had to be hard to come to a new high school as a junior, knowing no one. She told me about trying out for majorette in her junior year and making it, to her surprise (her words, not mine!). She said that was a good thing and a bad thing, but that's a long story. 

I wish we could have had more time to talk, but it was Jeri's turn. Thanks for taking part in this project, Connie. Maybe at the next reunion we can catch up. I hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment