The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ray #27

Penny and I met Ray at his home in Estero Beach right after he played a round or two of golf. What a good sport! I know, you know, and the American people know that posing for my project was probably the LAST THING that he wanted to do, but he did. 

This image was taken in the back of his condominium just when the sun was starting to set...a perfect time of day. 



Guys are so easy to shoot...like Ray, they follow directions EXACTLY as directed. I have a theory about that. Do you think they will do anything to speed the process along so they can get away from the camera? Hummm. To me, his session took what seemed like two seconds...to Ray, it was probably an hour! I was able to capture the sun setting behind him, but that will be in the book and it will be beautiful. 

So, there's Ray. Reliable, because he did what he said he was going to do when I was just starting this and that was to be a part of my project. Responsible, because he just is. He has a blog, read it...www.raynasser.blogspot.com. Radiant, because he posed right after playing golf all afternoon. He had a little sun on his face and happiness was reflected in his eyes...he must have had a good score!

We ended the session with a glass or two of wine with Candy, his wife, and two friends who were visiting from Virginia. Thanks, Ray for taking the time to be a part of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment