The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Penny #26

Here is Penny Gail Ginger, my friend of many, many years. We lived in the same neighborhood as children, went to Simms Elementary, but lost contact when I moved and went to Miller and then Cammack.  Four years after my move, we were back together, hitting the halls of HHS! The memories we share of those years are priceless. After graduating from high school, we both went to Marshall and spent the summers working in Myrtle Beach.("May I take your order?"...if you know what I mean.) Well, one thing led to another and the next thing I knew, Penny, Barbara, Mary and I landed in Atlanta to seek fame and fortune. Needless to say, that didn't happen, but there are lots of stories to tell, but that would take hours or days or even months. Really. 

After thirty or so years, Penny moved from Atlanta to Fort Myers. Judging from this image, Florida seems to be working out for her. I shot this image in Ray Nasser's backyard in Estero Beach. 


I should have known that she was going to wear purple...it's her favorite color. It all started when she pledged Tri Sigma in college, but she'll deny that. I must admit that the color looks great on her. Her eyes are bright, her cheeks are blushed and her lips are pink! Great smile, Penny! You are lookin' good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment