The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Linda #25

Now I know that we don't carry around our Webster's everywhere we go, so I'll help you out with this one. Lambent means beaming, luminous and radiant. There you are and there is Linda Lilly Kelly.  


After hanging around Palm Beach with Sandy, I hopped in the car and headed south to Boynton Beach to "shoot" Linda. She gave me great directions and before I knew it I was in her neighborhood knocking on her door. 

Her home has lots of trees and flowers that make it easy to take great shots. Of course, her colorful sweater that matched her beautiful blue eyes, and her pink lipstick added a lot of "pop" to this colorful shot. 

Although we only had a short time, I loved seeing and talking with her. She is such a sweet person who I appreciate being a part of my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment