The best way to read this blog.

NOTE: The first time you read my blog, it would be a good idea to start at the bottom and scroll upward. I have written it in sequence and it could be a little confusing if you don't start at the beginning.

Friday, February 1, 2013

bubbling Barbara #11

I really wanted to title this "bubbly Barbara," but after checking my trusty Random House College Dictionary, there was no bubbly to be found, so I just went with bubbling. The dictionary defines bubbling as, "to act or exist in a lively, sparkling manner; exude cheer." That's Barbara. She makes me laugh. 

During her shoot, we tried several locations around the school. The sun, who I thought was my friend, turned on me, so we experimented inside the building. I don't even remember this stairwell...I just remember the ones at the end of the halls. Barbara was so much fun to shoot. 

In this shot, she looks like she's in deep thought. Just between us, she was trying her best to hold still because the lack of light causes the shutter to slow, thus shake, resulting in a blur, and we don't want to blur her pretty face! 



Thanks, Barbara. Again, you make me laugh now and you made me laugh then. See you in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment